Board of Transportation
All meetings will take place at 2PM in the Knox Room of the Morris County Administration & Records Building, 10 Court Street, 5th Floor, Morristown, NJ.
- January 15
- With Planning Board and Rail Freight Advisory Committee - Haggerty Education Center, Frelinghuysen Arboretum at 7:00 pm
- April 14
- October 15
- With Planning Board and Rail Freight Advisory Committee - Classroom A, Frelinghuysen Arboretum at 7:00 pm
- January 12, 2016
- Order Transportation Publications
- Board of Transportation ByLaws
- MCDOT Bulletins
- Municipal Guide for Freight Planning
The Morris County Board of Transportation was created in 1961 by the Board of Chosen Freeholders. Their mission is to advise the Freeholders and to work with local, regional, state, and federal agencies to preserve and improve passenger and freight transportation services and facilities in Morris County for residents, businesses, and visitors. The Freeholder appointed nine member board consists of seven citizen members from throughout Morris County, two Freeholder liaisons, and two citizen alternate members.
The board meets quarterly on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 2:00 P.M. in the conference room of the Department of Planning & Public Works on the 4th floor at 30 Schuyler Place in Morristown. The MCBT staff services are provided by the Transportation Division of the Morris County Department of Planning & Public Works. For further information please contact the division at 973-829-8101 or .
- Freeholder John Cesaro, ex-officio
- Melverne E. Cooke, Chairperson
- Frank T. Reilly, Vice-Chairperson
- Joe Wells, Secretary
- Stephen Antonelli
- Ilene Dorf Manahan
- Judith Schleicher
- Manuela Schuster
- John Wetzel (Alternate #1)
- Alternate #2 - Vacant