All meetings will take place at 7:00 PM in the conference room of the Morris County Department of Department of Planning & Public Works, Division of Planning & Preservation, 30 Schuyler Place, 4th Floor, Morristown, NJ.
- January 15 (with Rail Freight Advisory Committee and Board of Transportation)
- Meeting location change: Haggerty Education Center, Frelinghuysen Arboretum, 353 East Hanover Ave, Whippany, NJ.
- February 19
- March 19
- April 16
- May 21
- June 18
- July 16
- September 17
- October 15
- December 3
- January 21, 2016
- Wastewater Management Plan
- Land Development Review
- Sale of County Owned Properties
- 43 John Street, Morris Township
- 16 Highview Avenue, Cedar Knolls (public notice)
- Special Projects/Long Range Planning
- Planning Board Bylaws
- County Master Plan Elements
- Natural Resource Management Guide for the County of Morris
- 2013 State of the County Report
- Land Development Standards
- Monthly "Report of Actions Taken on Development Plans"
- Legislative Action Reports
- Municipal Zoning Reports and Master Plan Summaries
- Annual Land Development Activity Reports
- Morris County Housing Report 2003-2010
- Morris County New Construction Residential Sales 2011 Update
- Morris County New Construction Residential Sales 2012 Update
- New! Morris County New Construction Residential Sales 2013 Update
Duties & Powers of County Planning Boards
- Adopt a master plan showing the county planning board's recommendations for the development of the county.
- Advise the board of chosen freeholders in adopting and establishing an official county map, showing the highways, roadways, parks, parkways, and sites for public buildings or works, under county jurisdiction, or in the acquisition, financing or construction of which the county has participated or may be called upon to participate.
- Review of all subdivisions of land within the county and for the approval of those subdivisions affecting county road or drainage facilities.
- Review of site plans for land development along county roads or affecting county drainage facilities and for the approval of such development.
The Morris County Planning Board consists of nine regular members and four alternate members:
- Director of the Board of Chosen Freeholders
- One member of the Board of Chosen Freeholders appointed by the Freeholder Director.
- County Engineer
- Six citizen members who may not hold any other county office and are appointed by the Director of the Board of Chosen Freeholders with the approval of that body.
- One freeholder alternate member who serves in absence of the Freeholder Director or freeholder member.
- Two alternate members who serve in absence of a citizen member.
- The Assistant County Engineer who serves as an alternate to the County Engineer
The Morris County Planning Board has four Standing Committees:
- Legislative & Municipal
- Land Development Review
- Environment & Watershed
- Long Range Planning
The duties of the four Standing Committees are described in the Bylaws.
- Kathryn A. DeFillippo, Freeholder Director
- John Cesaro, Freeholder
- David Scapicchio, Freeholder Alternate
- Christopher Vitz, P.E., County Engineer
- Roslyn Khurdan, P.E., Assistant County Engineer, Alternate
- Ted Eppel
- Joseph Falkoski
- Isobel Olcott
- Annabel Pierce
- Steve Rattner
- Everton Scott
- Stephen Jones, Alternate #1
- Nita Galate, Alternate #2